NOTICE (28th June) : for all Students of the FMSC

NOTICE (28th June) : for all Students of the FMSC

by LMS Administrator -
Number of replies: 0

NOTICE

To: All Students of the Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce

As previously communicated in my notice dated 16th June 2024, the faculty has arranged for Semester II to commence on 1st July 2024 with real-time online lectures. The timetable for first-year students is attached herewith, while the timetables for second, third, and fourth-year students will be made available on the LMS by the respective departments. Relevant Zoom links and lecture materials will be uploaded on the LMS, and the subject coordinators and lecturers will provide further instructions accordingly.

Fourth-year students who need to complete their internship requirements are advised to commence their internships in the upcoming semester, starting on or before 1st July 2024.

Please be aware that these arrangements are subject to change with the conclusion of the trade union action. When the trade union action is concluded, the faculty aims to resume physical lectures at the earliest possible opportunity and conduct Semester I examinations during Semester II, with one week dedicated to refresher sessions followed by one week of study leave. Please regularly check the LMS for timely updates.

I deeply appreciate your commitment and perseverance during this period and emphasize that your active participation in these academic activities is crucial for your continued success.

Thank you.

Dean
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
University of Sri Jayewardenepura

Click here to view the official notice
Click here to view the timetable (Updated) for first-year students