For all students sitting for the 2nd and 4th Year examinations,
1. Please find below the mandatory Health and Safety Instructions and Guidelines that must be followed within the university premises during the examination period.
2. It is mandatory that you fill in the following Google Form (follow this link: https://forms.gle/vEeTRZegrcAy63MY9 ) prepared by the Faculty in order to gather information on its students. The form will be made available to you from 04.08.2020 to 09.08.2020
3. Necessary measures have been taken to issue the Examination Admissions pertaining to the First Semester End Examinations from 17.08.2020, to students after they enter the exam halls for their first examination.
4. You are required to present your quarantine certificate to the officials on duty prior to entering the exam hall at all times.
5. The examinations time table is attached herewith.
6. Students with university hostel facilities may enter the hostel from 8.00 a.m. onwards on 14.08.2020. Please note that presenting the ‘quarantine certificate’ upon entry to the hostel is mandatory.
7. Library facilities during the examinations period will be as follows,
Weekdays: 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Weekends: 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
8. If you have health issues during your stay at the university, you may contact university medical center using their hot line – 011 3413488 or 0112803199 before visiting the medical center (Week days from 8.00am – 4.00pm)
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce